What is sensenet as a service (SNaaS)
sensenet is a content repository with API first approach packed with a full featured permission system, preview and collaboration tools, now available in SaaS model.
For a monthly subscription fee, we store all your content and data, relieving you of all maintenance-related tasks and installation, ensuring easy onboarding, easy updates, and patches.
A basic setup of sensenet has three top-level parts:
- A content repository that is the storage and service layer
- An application that uses the content of the connected content repository through API calls
- A sensenet admin surface that helps you carry out common content managements tasks
- no installation required (easy onboarding)
- patches and upgrades are taken care of by us
- no hosting related tasks
- central admin surface
- flexible pricing plans (based on # of contents, requests, and users)
To get a sneak peek into sensenet, check our demo repository!
Check out the links below to get further information:
- Website: https://www.sensenet.com/
- Documentation: https://docs.sensenet.com
- Main chat channel: https://gitter.im/SenseNet/sensenet
- Community support: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/sensenet