What is sensenet as a service
In this model, sensenet content repositories live in our cloud infrastructure.
For a monthly subscription fee, we store all your content and data, relieving you of all maintenance-related tasks and installation, ensuring easy onboarding, easy updates, and patches.
A basic setup of sensenet has three top-level parts:
- A content repository that is the storage and service layer
- An application that uses the content of the connected content repository through API calls
- A sensenet admin surface that helps you carry out common content managements tasks
- no installation required (easy onboarding)
- easy patches and upgrades
- no hosting related tasks
- central admin surface
- flexible pricing plans (based on # of contents, requests, and users)
SNaaS is now hosted on our own cloud infrastructure in Europe. In the future, we plan to support other popular and well-known cloud providers as well and allow our subscribers to choose the one they need or love. We aim to make content delivery even faster by taking advantage of CDN, provided by cloud providers.
Are you interested in having your own repository in the sensenet cloud? Contact us, be an early adopter, and get a free repository for a try-out.