What is sensenet as a service
sensenet content repositories are served on our cloud infrastructure and are accessible with a subscription. This means all your content and data are stored securely by us saving you from all maintenance related tasks and installation, ensuring easy onboarding, easy updates and patches.
You save time, resources (headache), and hardware costs.
- easy patches and upgrades
- no installation required -> easy onboarding
- no hosting related tasks
- central admin surface
- different pricing plans (based on # of content, request, user)
A basic setup of sensenet has three top level parts:
- a content repository that is the storage and service layer,
- an application that uses the content of the connected content repository through API calls and
- sensenet admin surface that helps you do common content managements tasks or setup and keep your system up to date.